Sydney, 1 May 2023: The Night Time Industries Association has partnered with the Office of the 24 Hour Economy Commissioner to deliver the NEON International Night Time Economy Forum on May 2nd and 3rd in Sydney.
The forum will host leading night time economy experts from Australia and around the world to discuss how New South Wales can continue the work done so far to build a vibrant, safe and diverse night time experience.
International speakers include:
- Amy Lame, Night Czar, London
- Thierry Charlois, Night Policy, Paris
- Mathieu Grondin, General Director MTL 24/24, Montreal
- Martina Brunner, Co-CEO, Vienna Club Commission
- Ariel Palitz, Founding Director NYC Office of Nightlife, New York City
- Andreina Seijas, Founder Night Tank, Vienna
- Lutz Leichsenring, Co-Founder VibeLab, Berlin
- Nasen Xavier Thiagarajan, President Singapore Nightlife Business Association, Singapore
Night Time Industries Association CEO Mick Gibb says the forum is a much needed initiative to explore ideas and opportunities for the night time economy.
“The Night Time Industries Association is thrilled to partner with the Office of the 24 Hour Economy Commissioner to deliver the NEON Forum in Sydney. The forum is a terrific initiative and the NTIA applauds the Commissioner’s Office for its dedication to continuing to develop Sydney’s night time economy.
“Night time economies around the world have all undergone their own unique experiences coming out of COVID lockdowns and reimagining what night life is like in a post-pandemic context.
“The insights and experiences from this diverse group of international night time experts will shine a light on what has worked elsewhere and what can be applied in Sydney. It’s also an opportunity for international experts to understand how the night has been reimagined in Sydney following lockouts and lockdowns.”